Important: Credit Card Fraud is a criminal offense in any country. By accessing taxauctionsresearch.com and all related sites operated by Tax Auctions Research, LLC., You agree to contact Tax Auctions Research, LLC.’s customer support to resolve any problem with Your order before contacting Your bank or Credit Card Company to cancel Your purchase. You understand that Tax Auctions Research, LLC. may initiate a collection and submit a negative report to Consumer Credit Reporting agencies. You UNDERSTAND THAT NOT LOGGING INTO THE SITE DOES NOT VOID ANY PART OF THE AGREEMENTS.
Below is the Universal Terms for Tax Auctions Research, LLC. Software, Products and Services (herein referred to as “Products”)
This Agreement (“Agreement”) is by and between Tax Auctions Research, LLC., and/or its subsidiaries and agents and You, Your heirs, agents, successors, and assigns (“You”), and is made effective as of the date of electronic execution. This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions of Your use of Tax Auctions Research, LLC. software (“Software”), Products (“Products”), and services (“Services”) and explains Tax Auctions Research, LLC.’s obligations to You and Your obligations to Tax Auctions Research, LLC. in relation to the Software, Products, and Services You purchased.
This Agreement as well as any additional Tax Auctions Research, LLC. policies, together with all modifications thereto, constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between You and Tax Auctions Research, LLC. concerning Your use and purchase of Tax Auctions Research, LLC.’s Products, and supersede and govern all prior proposals, agreements, and/or other communications. All Tax Auctions Research, LLC. policies and agreements specific to particular Products are incorporated herein and made part of this Agreement by reference. By purchasing Tax Auctions Research, LLC.’s Products, You acknowledge that You have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all terms and conditions of this Agreement and any other policies or agreements made part of this Agreement by reference, as well as any new, different or additional terms, conditions or policies which Tax Auctions Research, LLC. may establish from time to time, and any agreements that Tax Auctions Research, LLC. is currently bound by or will be bound by in the future. You may view the latest version of this Agreement online: https://www.taxauctionsresearch.com/terms-of-service. In addition to transactions entered into by You on Your behalf, You also agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement for transactions entered into on Your behalf by anyone acting as Your Agent, and transactions entered into by anyone who uses the account You’ve established with Tax Auctions Research, LLC., whether or not the transactions were in Your behalf.
The General Terms in Section apply to all customers of Tax Auctions Research, LLC.
1. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE. Tax Auctions Research, LLC. operates the taxauctionsresearch.com website to offer access to high value business tools and training and complementary Products and Services (collectively, the “Site”) to help individual subscribers in their research for Tax Defaulted Properties scheduled for auction. Use of the Site is governed by the enclosed Terms of Service (“TOS”).
2. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS OF SERVICE. To become a member of the Site, You must complete the customer registration process and agree to the following TOS. You indicate Your consent to be bound by this TOS Agreement by accessing this Site.
3. CUSTOMER REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS. To open an account, You will need to complete a profile (which will contain certain personally identifiable information and billing information) by providing Tax Auctions Research, LLC. and/or taxauctionsresearch.com with true, accurate, current, and complete information as prompted by the Site’s online registration and payment form or at the time of Your purchase offline. If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, or Tax Auctions Research, LLC. / taxauctionsresearch.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, taxauctionsresearch.com has the right to suspend or terminate Your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof). All information that You provide to Us will be subject to the terms of our Privacy Statement. You will be given a password and Your user name will be Your email once Your payment has been approved. You may not share Your user name or password with others. If you change your credentials to access the Site, Tax Auctions Research, LLC. / taxauctionsresearch.com may refuse to permit You to use any user name or password that taxauctionsresearch.com, in its sole discretion, deems offensive.
5. RESPONSIBILITY FOR ACCOUNT ACTIVITY. You are solely responsible for all usage or activity on Your account or password, including the use of Your account or password by any third party. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of Your account, at Tax Auctions Research, LLC.’s sole discretion.
6. FEES AND PAYMENTS. You will be charged a one-time fee of $495 (plus taxes if applicable). All fees are in US Dollars. You may be charged additional fees as and when You license, purchase or access certain Products and Services from or through the Site. Such subscription and other fees will be clearly posted, and no fee will be charged to Your account unless You have agreed in advance to pay the fee for Your specific purchase.
Tax Auctions Research, LLC. / taxauctionsresearch.com reserves the right to change its fee structure at any time, including to increase or decrease fees or add any new fees or charges at any time. However, Tax Auctions Research, LLC. / taxauctionsresearch.com will not change the subscription fee applicable to any period for which You have already elected to subscribe unless it is for a lower amount consequently beneficial to You.
7. REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS. You are entitled to cancel Your initial order within three (3) days from the initial purchase date without giving any reason for doing so and receive a refund for your initial payment.
This is a digital product that enables its owner to perform a limited number of downloads in the period of time specified in the purchase order, therefore once a download has been performed, the file(s) may not be returned. You will be ineligible for a refund if You have downloaded 50% or more of the Goods.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of Your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform Us of Your decision by email: email@example.com or phone: (321) 449-9940
We reserve the right to refuse refunds that do not meet the above conditions at our sole discretion.
Refunds will be processed within five (3) business days. It may take up to ten (10) business days to see the refund appear on Your credit card.
8. CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE. Tax Auctions Research, LLC. / taxauctionsresearch.com may change, add or delete any one or more of the TOS by providing notice to You as set forth in Section 22 of this Agreement or by posting such changes on the Site. If any future changes are unacceptable to You, You may cancel Your account by sending an email (to: firstname.lastname@example.org) or using the link provided by email and in your member’s dashboard, or phone 321-449-9940. Such cancellations will become effective upon the expiration of the period for which You have paid Your membership subscription. Your failure to cancel Your account following the posting of notice of any changes will indicate Your acceptance of the TOS as changed.
9. CHANGES TO SERVICE. Tax Auctions Research, LLC. / taxauctionsresearch.com may change, modify, add, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any aspect of the Site at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or content, with or without notice to You. Tax Auctions Research, LLC. / taxauctionsresearch.com may also impose limits on certain features and Services or restrict Your access to part or all of the Site without notice to You. You agree that Tax Auctions Research, LLC. / taxauctionsresearch.com shall not be liable to You or to any third party for any such change, modification, addition, suspension, discontinuance, limitation, or restriction.
10. PERMITTED USES AND RESTRICTIONS ON THE USE OF CONTENT/COPYRIGHT. Whenever used in this Agreement, the term “Content” shall mean any and all articles, databases, Software, books, magazines, photographs, images, graphics, illustrations, audio, video, and any other content that is offered to You by or through the Site. Content available through the Site originates from taxauctionsresearch.com and a variety of third-party providers (each, a “TPP”). Tax Auctions Research, LLC. / taxauctionsresearch.com and each TPP is either the owner or an authorized licensee of such Content and each TPP has licensed Tax Auctions Research, LLC. / taxauctionsresearch.com to make its Content available to You through the Site. In order to protect and preserve Tax Auctions Research, LLC. / taxauctionsresearch.com’s and the TPPs copyrights and other intellectual property rights in their respective Content, You agree to the following with respect to any specific item of Content that You license or purchase through the Site: 1. You will abide by all copyright notices and copyright directives relating to or provided with the Content. 2. You will not, directly or indirectly, reproduce, copy, transmit, distribute, display, publish or print any Content in any form or medium, (ii) sell, loan, or license any Content. 3. You will not, in whole or in part, modify, adapt, transform, translate or create any derivative work based on the Content in a manner that would infringe any person’s copyright or other proprietary rights therein. 4. You will not remove any copyright notice from the Content.
11. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. You agree that Tax Auctions Research, LLC. or its licensor holds all rights, title, and interest in all Products and all intellectual property, including other rights related to intangible property, unless otherwise indicated. You acknowledge that no title or interest in such Intellectual Property Rights is being transferred to You and You agree to make no claim of interest in any such Product. You understand and agree that all content and materials contained in this Agreement, other policies, and the Tax Auctions Research, LLC. Web site, and any affiliated Web sites, or materials, are protected by the various copyright, patent, trademark, service mark, and trade secret laws of the United States, as well as, any other applicable proprietary rights and laws, and that Tax Auctions Research, LLC. or its licensor expressly reserves its rights in and to all such content and materials. You further understand and agree that You are prohibited from using, in any manner whatsoever, any of the content or materials described above without the express written permission of Tax Auctions Research, LLC. or its licensor. No license or right under any copyright, patent, trademark, service mark, or other proprietary right or license is granted to You or conferred upon You by this Agreement or otherwise.
This Site contains or may use proprietary Software. You shall have no rights to this proprietary Software and related documentation, or any enhancements or modifications thereto, provided to You in order to access the Site (“Site Software”). Unless otherwise specified in a purchase agreement for any Tax Auctions Research, LLC. Software Products, You may not copy, distribute, sell, decompile, disassemble, modify, reverse engineer, create derivative works from or otherwise reduce the Tax Auctions Research, LLC. Software or the Site Software.
12. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
a. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ANY AND ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN OR AVAILABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, THEREFROM, IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TAX AUCTIONS RESEARCH, LLC. / TAXAUCTIONSRESEARCH.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
b. TAX AUCTIONS RESEARCH, LLC. / TAXAUCTIONSRESEARCH.COM MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE OR (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
c. ANY CONTENT OR MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FORM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH CONTENT OR MATERIAL.
d. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM TAX AUCTIONS RESEARCH, LLC. / TAXAUCTIONSRESEARCH.COM OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT TAX AUCTIONS RESEARCH, LLC. / TAXAUCTIONSRESEARCH.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF TAX AUCTIONS RESEARCH, LLC. / TAXAUCTIONSRESEARCH.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE; (ii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iii) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE; (iv) PHYSICAL OR EMOTIONAL INJURY OR DISTRESS OR (iv) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE AND/OR THE USE OF INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN OR AVAILABLE THEREFROM AT ANY TIME. IN ADDITION, THE AGGREGATE AMOUNT OF TAX AUCTIONS RESEARCH, LLC. / TAXAUCTIONSRESEARCH.COM’S LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE AGGREGATE AMOUNT OF ANY FEES OR CHARGES PAID BY YOU TO TAX AUCTIONS RESEARCH, LLC. / TAXAUCTIONSRESEARCH.COM UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR THROUGH THE SITE.
14. EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS 12 AND 13 MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
15. LINKS. The Site from time to time may contain links to and from various third-party sites on the World Wide Web. You acknowledge that such third-party sites are completely independent of the Site and that Tax Auctions Research, LLC. / taxauctionsresearch.com has no responsibility or liability, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods, or Services available on or through any such site. If You have any questions or concerns about such third-party sites, You should contact the site administrator or webmaster of the third-party site.
16. COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN TAX AUCTIONS RESEARCH, LLC. AND CUSTOMERS. Tax Auctions Research, LLC. / taxauctionsresearch.com reserves the right to provide You with information about Products and Services from Tax Auctions Research, LLC. / taxauctionsresearch.com and third-party vendors. Tax Auctions Research, LLC. / taxauctionsresearch.com also reserves the right to send electronic mail to You for the purpose of informing You of changes or additions to the Site.
17. DISCLOSURE OF USAGE AND DEMOGRAPHIC INFORMATION. Tax Auctions Research, LLC. / taxauctionsresearch.com reserves the right to disclose certain information about You. For more information, please read the Privacy Statement.
18. COMPLIANCE WITH LAW/U.S. AND INTERNATIONAL. In view of the global nature of the World Wide Web, You agree to comply with all local laws, rules, and regulations, including those governing Your use of Content and online conduct. Specifically, but without limitation, You shall comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations regarding the transmission of technical data and Software exported from the United States or the country in which You reside.
19. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES/INDEMNITY. You represent, warrant, and covenant that You are at least 18 years old and that no Materials of any kind submitted through Your account will (a) violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party (including copyright, trademark, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights) or (b) contain libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material. You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Tax Auctions Research, LLC. / taxauctionsresearch.com, its subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, agents, co-branders, and other partners (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all liability, damage, cost, and expense (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of or relating to (i) the Material You submit, post, transmit or make available through the Site, (ii) Your use of the Site, (iii) Your connection to the Site, (iv) any violation of the TOS by You or any user of Your account or (v) a breach of the representations and warranties made by You in this Section 18 or elsewhere in this Agreement. You agree to fully cooperate in the defense of any such claim.
20. TERMINATION BY YOU. You may terminate Your account, effective at the end of the period for which You have subscribed to the Site, by emailing email@example.com or by using the link provided by email and in your member’s dashboard, or by calling 321-449-9940. You are responsible for all membership and other fees and charges incurred by You or by any user of Your account up to the time the account is deactivated.
21. TERMINATION BY TAX AUCTIONS RESEARCH, LLC. You agree that Tax Auctions Research, LLC. / taxauctionsresearch.com, in its sole discretion, may terminate Your password, Your account, and/or Your use of the Site, and remove and discard any Material within the Site, at any time and for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use of the Site or if Tax Auctions Research, LLC. / taxauctionsresearch.com believes that You have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the TOS. Tax Auctions Research, LLC. / taxauctionsresearch.com may also, in its sole discretion and at any time, discontinue providing the Site, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of Your access to the Site under any provision of the TOS may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that Tax Auctions Research, LLC. / taxauctionsresearch.com may immediately deactivate or delete Your account and all related information and files in Your account and/or bar any further access to such files or the Site. Further, You agree that Tax Auctions Research, LLC. / taxauctionsresearch.com shall not be liable to You or any third party for any termination of Your access to the Site; provided that Tax Auctions Research, LLC. / taxauctionsresearch.com refunds to You a pro-rata portion of the membership fees paid by You for periods after the effective date of the termination.
22. NOTICES TO YOU. Notices may be sent to You by e-mail, First Class Mail, or Air Mail. Tax Auctions Research, LLC. / taxauctionsresearch.com may also provide notices of changes to the TOS or other matters by displaying such notices or providing links to such notices, on the Site.
23. NO WAIVER/SEVERABILITY. Tax Auctions Research, LLC. / taxauctionsresearch.com’s failure to exercise or enforce any right, provision, or remedy hereunder shall not constitute a waiver of such right, provision, or remedy. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties agree that the court should try to give effect to the parties’ intention as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
24. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement and the TOS stated herein constitute the entire agreement between You and Tax Auctions Research, LLC. / taxauctionsresearch.com with respect to Your use of the Site and of the Products and Services that You obtain through the Site. This Agreement merges and/or supersedes any other agreements and understandings between You and Tax Auctions Research, LLC. / taxauctionsresearch.com, including any prior versions of the TOS.
25. ENFORCEMENT COSTS. If any legal action or other proceeding is brought for the enforcement of this Agreement, or because of an alleged dispute, breach, default, or misrepresentation in connection with any provision of this Agreement, the successful or prevailing party or parties shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorneys’ fees, sales and use taxes, court costs and all expenses even if not taxable as court costs (including, without limitation, all such fees, taxes, costs, and expenses incident to arbitration, appellate, bankruptcy and post-judgment proceedings), incurred in that action or proceeding, in addition to any other relief to which such party or parties may be entitled. Attorneys’ fees shall include, without limitation, paralegal fees, investigative fees, administrative costs, sales, and use taxes, and all other charges billed by the attorney to the prevailing party.
26. CHOICE OF LAW/STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS. This Agreement has been made in and shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. Any action to enforce this agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in the State of Florida. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to the use of the Site or the TOS must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
260 N. TROPICAL TRAIL, SUITE 204, MERRITT ISLAND, FLORIDA, 32953, USA, +1.3214499940